E-Tuk Factory is market leader in electric E-Tuk’s worldwide, and is doubling production numbers each year. We are an ambitious team of of dreamers and doers, of innovators, mavericks, travellers, world changers, explorers, rebels, navigators, and original thinkers.
As part of our ongoing growth, we are seeking career-minded and dedicated individuals to join us. We need you to help us design and make new vehicles and to improve production technologies to ramp up towards record volumes.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering or (manufacturing) finance field.
- Age 25-40
- Over 4 years experience in engineering/manufacturing costs or similar field
- Enthusiastic to work in a young entrepreneurial and international team.
- Experienced with computers
- Creative with good analytical and strong problem solving skills.
- Innovative, cooperative with good personality and leadership ability.
- GOOD command of spoken and written English.
- Affinity for automotive.
JOB DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing/monitoring actual BOM and all related costs for all vehicles models
- Assess and recommend cost savings through step change REDESIGN, in close co-operation with procurement.
- Management (stimulating, cost control, cost forecasting, investment appraisal and risk analysis) of different project costs, such as for development, factory costs.
- Set up budgets, plan and monitor investment projects.
We offer attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and international working environment to the right candidate.
- Salary : 30-40k THB per month
- Bonus/incentive negotiable
- Possibility of growth
Is this the challenge you are looking for?
You can send your resume and a letter of motivation to MR Ronald Montfoort (Director E-Tuk Factory) [email protected]. For any further information you can also call him at